One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.
~Luciano Pavarotti and William Wright, Pavarotti, My Own Story
No matter which tour you choose, you will be provided with:
- Enthusiastic guides, eager to share local culinary gems with you.
- Delectable food and drink samples at many of our stops.
- Opportunities to get behind-the-scenes peeks at how these goodies are made.
- Ability to learn from the people responsible for these culinary creations.
- Discussion of other establishments worth visiting while you’re here.
- Information about all our stops, including a map, phone numbers, websites, etc. (You’ll want to find your way back!)
Tour Days and Times: “Best of Traverse City and Leelanau” and “Front Street and Beyond” excursions begin at our designated meeting place in Traverse City at 10:00 AM. Both tours are offered most Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. (Special times and dates may be available in some instances. Please contact us if you have a special request.)